CHURCH STEWARD GROUPS
- The Choir ministers to the people in praise, worship and also special songs in all church meetings and services.
- As the choir leads the congregation into the high praises of God and ultimately his presence, God Himself comes down with his blessings. Psalm 22:3
- We use the instrumentality of music to proclaim the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Gives the warm Joyful welcome to worshipers at the entrance/gate and assists worshipers who may need help to their seats.
- They work with other service groups to identify those responding to the altar call and direct them to the appropriate service group.
- They provide adequate Christian care to worshipers during services and meetings.
- They manifest the love of Christ to all worshipers.
- Routine protocol duties within the Church premises during services and meetings
- Manning the church entrance, main sanctuary and Pastor’s office.
- Identifying visiting ministers, VIPs, church guests, special guests and attending to them appropriately.
- Compiling, and inviting guests to special programs.
- Procurement and processing of travel documents of guests.
- Transportation and accommodation arrangements for guests.
- Logistics and formalities during special meetings
- The media team in Beauty for Ashes Power Ministry International is made up of skilled and trained media personnel who are responsible for our graphics, T.V outreach programs, film editing and all forms of electronic and print media.
- Welcomes worshippers and directs them to their respective seats
- Assist in whatever capacity to ensure that the guests are comfortable and that their needs are met during the service e.g. directions to the convenience rooms, assistance to nursing mothers etc.
- Maintaining order during meetings and services.
- Removal or minimizing distractions such as crying babies or ringing mobile phones during service.
- Ensure that the main sanctuary, church offices, and the general surrounding of the place of worship are kept clean and orderly at all times.
- We also ensure that our convenience rooms are kept clean, presentable, and necessary facilities are available at all times.
- We also arrange the sanctuary and other areas to meet the needs of our various types of services.
This children’s ministry is a colorful, energetic, entertaining and dynamic ministry focused on teaching the word of God to children from ages 3 to 11 years. The aim of the Beauty Children Ministry is to :
- Help the children to understand the word of God.
- Help the children to develop their identity in Christ
- Encourage the children to develop an understanding of God’s purpose and plan for their lives.
- Help the children to discover and use the gifts (spiritual, physical and mental) that God has deposited in them.
- Providing learning in a fun-filled, child-centered, Christ dominated environment We encourage our parents to provide their children with notebooks, writing materials and Bibles.
“…Go ye therefore, into all the world and make disciples of all nations…” Matt 28:19 The mission department of evangelism unit exists to carry out the comprehensive vision listed below and of which you can become involved:
- Preaching and teaching the word of God with the utilization of tracts to win souls in the community.
- Visiting hospitals to pray for the sick and minister salvation to them.
- Meeting to pray for Members, Converts, Outreaches and the Church.
- Organizing occasional Mass Evangelism for the Church.
- Occasional workshops on personal Evangelism and discipleship.
Follow-up on souls won in the street outreaches. The great commission mandate is versatile and cannot be fully enumerated, however the vision enfolds as the Spirit of God commands and leads us in the unit.